Bluestacks is the name which comes, immediately, to the mind when anybody speaks about Android Emulators. Android Emulators are designed to bring the Android Environment on your Windows PC/Laptop and are a boon for Android mobile app developers who have to test their apps often. But, in certain situations, if Bluestacks is not working on your PC; might be due to compatibility issues; then you have to search for the best alternative to Bluestacks Emulator. Speaking about the best there is none other than Nox App Player that can provide the same facilities comparable to Bluestacks.
Apart from Android mobile app developers, Nox Emulator is good for Android gamers as well who will like to take their Android gaming experience to the big screen of their Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP PC/Laptop. Moreover, users of Nox App Player have reported the emulator to have more efficiency and much more stability as compared to other Android Emulators. This makes Nox a much better choice if you are looking for the best alternative to Bluestacks Emulator. With all this, it becomes mandatory to share with you the features of the Nox App Player.
Nox App Player for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP PC/Laptop – Features
Nox App Player has got tons of fantastic features to make your Android experience easy and smooth on the big screen of your Windows PC/Laptop. In fact, the user interface of Nox Emulator is impeccably clean and tidy with each functionality quick and easy to access.
- Google Play Store has a lot of advanced and sophisticated games. The gameplay of such Android games becomes even better when played on the big screen. In fact, the primary reason behind the installation of an Android Emulator is to acquire the ability to play cool Android games on the big and wide screen of Windows PC/Laptop. Nox Emulator has taken care of the interests of the gamers by incorporating complete compatibility with gamepads, joysticks, and Moreover, as of now, no issues have been reported whatsoever with the gaming capabilities of Nox Android Emulator.
- With a majority of Android Emulators, Google Play Store doesn’t come inbuilt. Users, often, have to resort to external measures for installing Play Store on the emulator so that they can download and install applications directly from it. However, this is not the case with Nox App Player as it comes with Play Store inbuilt.
- If we speak about minimum requirements of installing Nox App Player, a 1 GB Graphics Card is also included in that. Most users regard this is as a disadvantage. However, Nox App Player provides an amazing user experience and fantastic Android gaming because of its great graphics and to experience this kind of graphics, a 1 GB Graphics Card needs to exist.
- In a bulk of other Android Emulators, multi-tasking is not easy and is quite slow. Moreover, some emulators don’t even allow multi-tasking. However, Nox fully supports multi-tasking. You can open more than one windows at once and use the real-time multi-tasking feature of Nox Emulator. Moreover, multi-tasking doesn’t mean that you can only open multiple applications. You can even play multiple games at once on Nox Emulator.
- Another beauty of Nox App Player lies in the fact that it is fully compatible with Windows 10 and users have reported no issues whatsoever, as of now, with Nox Emulator on Windows 10.
- If you love to create Android mobile guides or share your gaming high score with your friends then you will love the feature of screen capturing and recording present in Nox App Player. By using this inbuilt feature you can create fantastic guides and screen recordings and share the same over social media applications.
- The compatibility of Nox Android Emulator with games and applications is pretty amazing. Whether you like new-generation apps and games or prefer to go old-school, Nox has got everything for you.
- Also, if you happen to love rooted Android phones, then you will be happy to know that the Nox App Player can be rooted pretty easily to support all the rooted apps and games. This feat is considerably hard to achieve on other Android emulators.
- Last, but not the least, you can customize the sidebar as well in the Nox Emulator.
Well! The feature set is, indeed, awesome. Of course, you are waiting to get to the download and installation part, but before that, you require understanding the minimum requirements for installing Nox App Player on your Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP PC/Laptop.
Nox App Player | Nox Emulator for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP PC/Laptop
|App Name||Nox App Player | Nox Emulator|
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP PC/Laptop
Nox Android Emulator for Windows – Minimum System Requirements
- You require making sure that your PC is running on a 2.2 GHz processor.
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM is required for Nox App Player to run on its full capacity.
- 1 GB Video Memory is a must.
- Minimum 1 GB Graphics Card is a must.
Please note that if your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements than Nox App Player, even though it gets installed, won’t work at the optimum level.
Now, since you are aware regarding the minimum system requirements we can move towards the download and installation steps for Nox App Player Latest Version 220.127.116.11 on Windows PC/Laptop.
Download and Install Nox Emulator on Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP PC/Laptop [STEPS]
- As a first please launch the web browser from your Windows PC/Laptop and head to the official website of Nox App Player.
- Please wait for the webpage to load. Once the webpage loads up you will see a pink colored ‘Download’ button or else you can download the executable file of Nox Emulator from the below given.
- Tap on it and the offline setup for Nox App Player will download on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Once the Setup File gets downloaded, please tap on the same to initiate the installation process. Simple on-screen instructions will follow and on the final screen once you hit ‘Install’ the Nox Emulator will start installing itself on your Windows system.
- Again, you require maintaining patience as the installation process might take some time to complete.
- Once the installation is successful press on ‘Finish’ button and exit the Setup.
- You will be able to locate the icon of Nox App Player on the desktop or on the quick launch section of the taskbar, provided you have chosen the option for that during the setup.
- Double-click on the icon and Nox Emulator will launch itself. You require entering your Gmail ID and password to access Google Play Store.
- Great! Now you can start downloading the applications from Google Play Store and use them accordingly.
With this, you have successfully installed Nox App Player on your Windows 10/7/8/8.1 PC/Laptop. However, you might be eager to know the comparison between Bluestacks and Nox App Player. For your convenience, we have provided that below.
Bluestacks Vs Nox Emulator – A Mighty Comparison
- Though the latest version of Bluestacks might be the world’s largest mobile gaming platform on PC, after the latest update, it is experiencing quite a bit of lag in performance. However, Nox App Player is equally good in Android gaming on PC and doesn’t suffer from lags in performance. Moreover, as mentioned in the features above, you can play multiple games at once on Nox App Player without any issue in performance.
- Nox Emulator can be rooted much easily as compared to Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks does score high on several benchmarks. But, Nox App Player is considerably light as compared to Bluestacks. Moreover, if you are facing compatibility issues with the latest version of Bluestacks, due to its heavy system requirements, you can go with Nox Android Emulator and it will serve your purpose equally well.
In short, Bluestacks is, indeed, a much better Android Emulator as compared to Nox App Player but in terms of being light-weight and low on minimum system requirements, Nox App Player is a better option, unless you require doing some heavy-duty Android gaming on your Windows PC.
Nox App Player for Windows PC/Laptop – Frequently Asked Questions
If you are facing certain issues with Nox Android Emulator then following are certain FAQs that might help you out.
Q – How to connect Controller with Nox App Player?
- As a first, you require connecting the USB Cable of the controller with your Windows PC. Once the connection is established you will witness a ‘Controller’ icon on the upper left side of the emulator.
- Once you tap on this ‘Controller’ icon you will get navigated to ‘Settings.’
- Inside ‘Settings’ you can set and control the character’s displacement through the Analog-stick. Moreover, you can set the Multiple Strikes effect as well.
- Once, you save these ‘Settings’ you are ready to use the controller on the Nox Android Emulator.
Q – How to solve Error 1020/1008: Virtual Machine Failed to Start?
- Before you follow the below-provided steps to rectify the above error please restart your PC. Don’t launch Nox App Player and shut down all anti-viruses and firewalls before continuing.
- Right click on the Nox icon and choose ‘Open File Location’ from the menu.
- You will be navigated to a Bin folder. However, you require going to the Nox Emulator folder which is one folder prior to this Bin folder.
- Inside Nox folder please click on the folder titled as ‘noxvm.’
- Here you will be able to see an object titled as NOXVM. Just right click on it and tap on “Run as Administrator.”
- The error will, indeed, get resolved now.
Q – How to fix FGO Crashing Issue on Nox after the update?
- As a first you require making sure that you are running the latest version of Nox App Player. For that simply head over to the official website and download and install the latest version.
- Next, please launch the Nox App Player and head to ‘Settings.’
- Please select ‘Date and Time’ and choose any date with the year
- Save it and open FGO. If you get a prompt that application didn’t launch properly and whether you want to clear the cache or not, please press on ‘No.’
- Next, you will get a window stating that the application failed to connect to the server. Here, please tap on ‘Retry’ and quickly head back to ‘Date and Time’ settings and modify the date to exhibit the correct date.
- Go back to the game and tap on ‘Retry’ again. Now, you will be able to successfully enter the game.
Q – How to solve Error 1005: Your graphics card is outdated?
- First of all, please open the MultiPlayer and attempt to change the Graphics rendering mode to OpenGL or DX and restart the emulator. Multiplayer games are quite general popular all over the people. So, its must and should feature to any latest android emulators.
- However, if the issue doesn’t get resolved by switching the Graphics rendering mode from OpenGL to DX or vice versa, you require updating your Graphics card driver.
- If the issue still doesn’t get resolved then it means that the current graphics card driver is not compatible with the minimum system configuration requirements of the emulator. In this case, you require changing the graphics card driver itself and try again.
Q – How to solve Error 1006 – Nox has to reboot for some reason?
- If you are facing this error with Nox App Player then it means that you are not utilizing the latest version of the Nox App Player. Please head over to the official website and download the latest version of Nox App Player to solve this problem.
- Otherwise, if you are using the latest version then try to switch graphics rendering mode from OpenGL to DX or vice versa like you did in the ‘outdated graphics card’ error as mentioned above.
So, these were the frequently asked questions that users have been reported to ask with Nox App Player. In case you are facing any other issue which is not mentioned in the FAQs please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below and we will help you out.
Latest Nox App Player on Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP PC/Laptop
That was all regarding the features and download steps for Nox App Player on Windows system. If you are still unclear about anything you can always utilize the comments section provided below to ask doubts.