TvMob PC is the best mobile application to watch live TV channels. But you cannot install TvMob directly on your PC, instead, you can install it using an emulator like Nox Player. This method works for all the Windows versions such as 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac OS also.
More than 10,000 channels in different categories are available in the app to watch. Some of the channels like HBO, Fox News may be restricted in your country. But you can watch them without any restrictions on the TvMob App. Channels from all the countries are included in the app. You need not pay to watch any of the channels. All the channels are completely ad-free and free to watch. All you need to do is to install the APK file on your PC using an emulator and start watching. Check Out: Pluto TV for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 [LATEST].
Features | TvMob on PC
Among all the online streaming apps, TVMob is the best app for streaming live TV channels. All the domestic and international channels are available in the app to stream. Channels such as CNN, BBC, and Fox News are available to watch for free from anywhere in the world. There are a lot of sports channels available in the app. You can watch all the international soccer, tennis, and cricket matches without any subscription charges. Also, all the channels are streamed in high quality. You can also adjust the quality of the stream and watch on any device of your choice.
- Large collection of channels – TvMob APK literally streams 1000s of online live TV channels. Many new channels are added to their database daily.
- No registration required – You need not register for the app. You can just install and start watching the TV channels.
- Clean and Ad-Free UI – Most attractive feature of this app is its simple UI. It’s easy for users to search channels and navigate inside the app.
- Add bookmarks – You can bookmark your favorite TV channels in this bookmark section so that you don’t need to search for those channels again.
|Compatibility||Android, iOS, PC|
Install TvMob APK on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac Computer
To install TvMob APK on PC (Windows & Mac) You need to use a third-party emulator such as Nox player. Below are the steps to install TvMob APK on PC:
- Install Nox player on your Windows PC/Mac. You can download the free setup file from the official Nox player website.
- Launch the Nox player after installation. You will be asked to login into your Google account. Login with your account or create a new one.
- Once you have logged in to your Google account, you have to open the Settings.
- In the Settings -> Security -> Device Management. There you have to enable the option “Unknown Sources”. Enabling this option allows you to install apps from unknown sources other than Google Play Store.
- Now you can open the browser on your PC and download the TvMob APK file from the below link. You can also download the APK file using the browser inside the Nox player.
- Now drag and drop the downloaded TvMob APK file inside the Nox player.
- Tap in the APK file inside the Nox player and it will start to install.
- After the installation, open the TvMob app and enjoy the live Tv channels.
These are the steps to install the TvMob APK for PC.
TvMob on PC | [FAQs]
Is BBC news available on TvMob?
Yes, all the popular live news channels are available in the TvMob app. You can find BBC news in the News category under United Kingdom channels.
How to solve the “Install blocked” error while installing TvMob APK?
If you have not enabled the option Unknown sources in the settings, you will get an error “Install blocked. For security, your phone is set to block the installation of applications not obtained from Play Store”. To solve this error, you need to go Settings -> Security -> Device Management -> Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- CyberFlix TV App Download on PC (Windows & Mac).
- ThopTV APK Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac.
- AniKo App Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac.
TvMob APK Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/8 & Windows 7 MAC
Hope you have learned the steps to install TvMob on PC. Using the Nox player you can enjoy watching live streaming on all devices such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and also Mac. If you have any doubts about the installation process let us know using the comment box below.