Powered by trakt.tv and SIMKL.com, Wako is an application that helps you to keep a track of your watch history. Though you can utilize the app for acquiring information without needing a Trakt/SIMKL account, you will need an account to update and synchronize your watch list, watch history, and related stuff.
In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to install Wako on PC for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & MAC with Nox App Player. You can also check out: TuTuApp Download for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac [Nox Player].
- 1 Wako APK on PC – Features
- 1.1 Install wako on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
- 1.2 Wako App on PC – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 1.3 Conclusion – WAKO for PC Windows 10/8.1/8 & Mac Laptop
Wako APK on PC – Features
Prior to moving ahead to the installation steps, it is mandatory to discuss with you the features of the amazing Wako application.
- Using the app, you can check out the titles under Popular or Trending.
- If you install the Watch-Now add-on along with the application, you can directly tap on the title from the app and go to the associated streaming platform.
- The application is Chromecast compatible, thereby allowing you to watch trailers on your television.
- You can search for the latest available movies, TV series, and anime.
- Add the titles that you wish to stream in a watch list and mark the titles that you have watched as ‘Watched’.
- The application provides you with notifications of all the upcoming episodes of your favorite movies and TV series.
- Wako app comes with an inbuilt remote control that allows you to control Kodi.
Going forward, let us check out the steps to install the Wako app on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & MAC with Nox App Player.
Install wako on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
- As a first, you need to have an Android Emulator installed on your Windows PC/Laptop or MAC Computer. We recommend Nox App Player for the purpose. You can download the offline setup for Nox App Player from the page given below.
- Post successful installation of Nox App Player, you will need to have a Wako APK file present on your PC. For that, you have to go to Playstore and search for Wako or hit the below-given link.
- Right-click on the Wako APK file and choose ‘Open with > Nox App Player’.
- Either way, the on-screen installation instructions will come up in front of you. Follow the simple on-screen installation instructions and continue with the process.
- Wait for the installation to complete. After successful installation, you can locate the icon of the same on the home screen or in the app drawer of Nox App Player.
Wako App on PC – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Can I stream content on the Wako app?
No! Wako app allows you to view information. You cannot actually watch movies and TV series on it. However, with an add-on, the app surely can redirect you to the official streaming partner of the title that you wish to watch.
Q – Can I access videos stored on the cloud via the Wako app?
Yes! You can browse and play videos via the Wako app that is stored on your cloud services.
Q – Can I customize the notifications on the app?
This is an upcoming feature, recommended by many users. Under it, you will be able to customize the notifications on the Wako app making them alert you exactly an hour before your favorite show airs.
- Download Titanium TV for PC(Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac).
- Download NOVA TV for PC(Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac).
- Download CatMouse APK for PC (Windows & Mac).
- Download Morphix TV for PC (Windows & Mac).
Conclusion – WAKO for PC Windows 10/8.1/8 & Mac Laptop
That was all regarding the Wako App on PC running on Windows or MAC. If you have further questions about the application or face any kind of issues while installing or using the application, please reach out to us via the comments section provided below. The required assistance will be provided on a priority basis.